CureZone   Log On   Join
tapeworm!

John Dewormme Views: 2,674
Published: 13 years ago

tapeworm!

I've been reading here at CZ and other sites, taking an eclectic "whatever works" approach. Have used various parasite herbs (I like Eclectic's Wormwood/Black Walnut) and diatomaceous earth for the most part. I make my own wormwood tincture too. I tried some liver flushes but they make me nauseous. Also I love hot and spicy food alot, and I think it helps. I take milk thistle and other herbs to help get my liver back online.

Over the past few months, I've seen expelled flukes (so many flukes), tape eggs/segments, and various other things. I see things coming out everyday, and am feeling better and better and losing weight. It's amazing how much was in there and what they are doing to you.

My "gut" is telling me that the time has come to take on the mighty tapeworm. I have occasional insomnia, and I can feel where one is attached clearly, and late at night especially I can feel little twitches and flutters and sometimes even biting. Interesting I never noticed this until I starting reading all about this stuff. Doesn't exactly help with sleeping. I just want 'em gone.

Lately I have been gravitating to Doc Sutter's protocol as he seems to have the most balanced/comprehensive approach...my dad was a Nam Vet too.. and he just seems real and to-the-point.. and he doesn't ask you to be vegan or anything (good as a detox diet but not for longterm in my opinion). I know that Doc suggests Zymex II for tape. I was skeptical at first, but now I see how that could work.

One question I have is for people who have successfully gotten rid of tape: how long did you stay on it til they were gone, its $40 so I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting into in the long run. And what else worked for you. And wouldn't MMS work? Well I appreciate any advice from anyone with experience in expelling tapeworm. They gotta go! Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)