CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the safest/most effective way to cleanse the liver?

bobo888 Views: 4,609
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,473,019

Re: What is the safest/most effective way to cleanse the liver?

Hveragerthi, you wrote your post in bold letters as a fact, You forgot to mention that it is in your opinion only. I guess you never had a Liver Flush yourself and you repeat statements of some non-believers. You cannot compare taking Swedish Bitters to liver flush. In my experience, bitters are helpful to the function of the digestive system but you have to take them for some time to see some noticeable results. With liver flush, the very next day you may feel like flying with sudden energy spike, digestion improvement and mood elevation. That's how I feel today, 2 days after excellent Liver Flush experience. You should see the stones and shaft my body expelled from liver and gallbladder!
The little inconvenience of taking Epsom Salt and olive oil is well worth of profound health benefits. I am totally ecstatic and am very grateful to Liver Flush authorities like Andreas Moritz or Dr Clark for their work and support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)