CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my journey to better health and stopping flatulence

applefan Views: 12,842
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,330,417

Re: my journey to better health and stopping flatulence

You certainly have an exhaustive list there :) I don't think I could stick to it. It would be too life altering and restraining. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but here is what worked for me the last week. I know it is working because I have had excessive gas for a few years now daily. It just suddenly stopped when I started taking fish oil. I couldn't believe it because all the posts say that fish oil causes flatulence. I am not promoting to make a profit because I got them at Walgreens and I'm in know way affiliated with the company. I'm copying and pasting here to give you the exact model lol: Nature's Bounty Double Strength Odorless Omega-3 / Omega-6 Fish Oil
I've been taking 2 with each meal, so a total of 6 per day. I am still eating the same old crap too. Wendy's at lunch today. That would have normally caused a lot of gas but not now. I feel amazing too. My eyes are no longer red and much whiter. I know people say eating too much fish oil can cause a build up of mercury, but the benefits are worth it to me and I looked up safe brands before purchasing. I hope this helps someone because I spent a lot of time and money looking for something that was pretty simple. Lord willing, this will continue to work for me. As an aside, I actually was trying to cure a skin problem called keratosis pilaris when I bought these. It had nothing to do with the gas problem; I had given up on solving that issue. I hope it helps with the skin problem, but that may take more time to fix. My skin does feel alot silkier. ha ha that's funny for a guy to write.

Blessings,
Applefan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)