CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --question--Health Care Disaster--The Other Side of the Coin

Will_I_Ever_Learn Views: 2,308
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,469,168

Re: --question--Health Care Disaster--The Other Side of the Coin

>Do you want the Government telling you what you
A) can eat and drink and
B) what kind of medical care you can have?

Answers:

A)Never, and it is not entirely the case yet in Canada. But what does it have to do with a Medicare system?

I would like to have in Canada labeling about Genetically Modified Food. I think there is such labellings in (parts) of Europe. The only reasons for not such are corruption or ignorance. And what pisses me off is the implementation of the Codex.

Plus, Our Government has already ordered 50 millions flu vaccine doses. (Jan 2009 Estimates of Canada Population 33.5 Millions) So do the math.

Don't get me wrong. I don't find our system perfect. I live in Ontario, and chiropractic care is not covered by the “System” since a few years. A study has shown that if chiropractices were covered by the Ontario system, the province would save a few millions $ (I think mainly for back problems).
Hummmm I wonder why they removed the little coverage there were to none. Big pharma and medical control and domination.

B) If I am rich I don't care, I will get whatever I want, anyway, If I am poor then I really care.

The issue is not really quality but universality. We all know that rich people will always have better cares than the others. So, what about the rest. In Canada, everybody is covered. And the big pharma medical mafia is almost as powerful as it is in the US. That is why there are pressures to go toward a more private system. Quality of care to people has nothing to do with it. Only the money. A private system will make a medical and insurance people a lot richer, and a lot people sicker.

>Then when you get old and no longer productive for society to tell you when and How you are to Die?<

Well, it is a question hard to answer, because it is not clear enough. Some people are complaining about medical “stubbornness“ (sorry, I don't have the proper English terminology). It has to do with people with no chance or recovery who would rather like to die sooner (mainly because of excessive pain or excessive reduction in mobility). The system will force them to live as long as it is possible. So here is a twist about how a society decides how and when to die.

I wanted to provide an answer to your question today. I could have a better formulated answer, but later.

Ultimately, the differences in the systems is not the choice of cares, it is the coverage. Where is the choice of cares? The big medico-pharma mafia controls everything. But if it cost less to get it why not?

And finally, I am not an admirer of our system. I rather dislike the god like worship people have toward doctors.

WIEL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)