CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oral Thrush - does it get worse before it gets better?

ruff magruff Views: 49,162
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,922

Re: Oral Thrush - does it get worse before it gets better?

oil pulling:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_pulling

thats it.

but i wonder whats actually causing your tooth decay. you said you think your saliva is acid?

maybe a more useful thing would be to eat a vegetable meal every morning...like i often do: raw cucumber, green tea, and steamed sauteed kale or swiss chard in coconut or olive oil + ginger

or eat a watery fruit upon waking, like melon, or berries,something with low sugar.

because oil pulling will help you, but weve gotta find the source.

do you drink chlorinated/ florinated water? flouride leaches calcium from the bones. they both stress/ acidify our system immensely.

or maybe your stomach HCL is too low when you eat meals, so your body compensates by making the rest of your digestive tract (which includes the mouth) too acid.

betaine HCL was probably the best step i ever took for candida. and you dont need to stay on it for long, only until you get it back up.

and by the way...on these forums you can basically search anything you want to, any question, and you will get a stream where its been discussed in detail before. very easy, very effective. i dont mean to tell you not to post, but if you typed in "how to oil pull" youd have your answer imediately.

let our light be peace
and our homes fill with love
let our wings unfurl
and we'll fly like...something cooler than doves

seriously
one love

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)