CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hiv

Views: 5,403
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,688

Re: hiv

Hi Geni 1

My next question to you how much do I take and where is the best place to get it. I wont make it just right now.I happened to come across this post below last night after we spoke it is a message from 5 years ago on cure zone. The Blood Electrification seems very interisting. along with the colladial silver. What is your take on what this person has written below. I guess my questions today are where can I purchase CS. Where today can I purchase Blood Electrification unit. I will check Sota instruments right now. dosage of CS I have no clue.Thanks for your help as it is great to read but even better to run it by someone.I would like to start these two processes asap.

Thanks Geni

Subject: Bob Beck & Blood Electrification !
Username: anunnaki contact anunnaki
Date: 12/31/2004 6:40:24 PM ( 5 year ago )
Hits: 815
Size: 4512 char. URL: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1660

anunnaki
The first thing you should invest in is a Blood Electrification unit to Bob Beck's specification. This willl easily destroy the HIV in its tracks but it will take 3 months to do this and it must be used everyday for 2 hours a time. This is such a powerful action its incredible and it will destroy the Viral loads pretty quickly and someone here has had great results within a month a 87,000 viral load reduced to 4,000 and a higher CD4 count.

Its an ILLUSION that hes doing well on Retrovirals. They make an immune system response because they are toxic. Initally the counts look great then after the immune system is burnt out he will go down faster than a crook dumped in a river with a lead weight. The RetroVirals destroy the immune system far quicker than any Viral loads.

He should Get the Blood Electrifier from either S.O.T.A Instruments called a ZBB5 which is also a Colloidal Silver generator. Theres another good Blood electrifier called a GodZilla from V-Man which is homemade but powerful. I'd go for the SOTA ZBB5 model personally.

Colloidal Silver is such a power anti-viral, Bacterial solution its incredible. The unfortunate thing is people do not take no where near enough to combar serious disease like Cancer and AIDS. They think a spoon or two is alot its nothing. It is measured in parts per million normally 5-20ppm this means for every litre you drink it gives 5-20 milligrams of Colloidal Silver in the body. For serious troubles like yours then 300-1000ml a day is required. I suggest you check up on Bob Beck's work.

Ozone is an incredible AIDS *CURE* but it costs alot at clinics and you must have the higher end Ozone treatments and keep up all the treatments like everything else. Many Ozone healers get killed by CIA and alike around the world. Theres one now in some country I forget who is guarded by the government of this poor country because they are fed up of the U.S virus killing all their black population.

Definately look at the blood electrification! Newlypositive read mine and other posts and looking into this subject and hes very happy right now ;-) Don't let the establishment take his life fight them and this depopulation man made Virus.

Fight the Evil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.250 sec, (2)