CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anybody that got rid of they smell

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 1,969
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,464,807

Re: anybody that got rid of they smell

I have, but not to be cruel or anything, I really don’t know what it was exactly that did it. I hadn’t really been actively trying any of the tips, ideas and concoctions offered here at the time I heard what was music to my ears; it was when a coworker sarcastically whispered to another as I was walking past and they both stepped in behind me ( guess we were all headed in the same direction?)

“What do you know, It doesn‘t smell.”
She was meaning to be a smart azz and gain a few laughs when she said but that, but it was the best complement I‘ve had in ages, and a clue that I was on the right track somewhat. This was about two years ago, and the only thing I recall changing at the time were my diet, somewhat. I’ve stopped eating read meat ( haven’t had any in about 2 years) I make sure I drink tons of water. I try to take in as much fiber as possible ( I have a slight issue with constipation and I don‘t want to carry around poo in my body, I try to sat as “empty” a possible) I also got into skin-bruising and bathed / soaked in a baking-soda Epsom Salt solution. I used baking-soda / Epsom Salt in place of soap sometimes( I would make a nice paste with it and spread on my body) sometimes I would use the paste along with soap. I’ve cut back on fried foods and dairy and foods high in sodium. The only time I do seem to have issues again is whenever I’ve, either indulged in to much fried foods, foods high in sodium or if I have failed to drink water ( I hate water and I have to make myself drink it. Sometimes I would go weeks with out drinking it, I would drink sodas and other sugary drinks instead.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)