CureZone   Log On   Join
New guy here. How many guys are in this forum?

Solunska Views: 495
Published: 12 years ago

New guy here. How many guys are in this forum?

I just signed up today. I didn't want to go on living this week. Other than this problem my life was great. But I am so frustrated about this, I didn't want to go on.

My story isn't as bad as some of the others I have read here. Just a few small bumps in the place I want them the least. But for me it has been one of the hardest things I had to deal with in my life.

It has been 9 months, 4 doctors, Clotrimazole, Ketaconazole, Diflucan, Gentian Violet, Yogurt, Terbanifin, Miconazole, Hydrocortisone 1%. Doctors were completely useless. Most treatments help, Yogurt w. Acidophilus better than others, but nothing has been able to get me past this completely.

Relationships have been impossible to maintain, and I had to drop out of society and spend most of my time at home to prevent it from getting worse. I am doing better now, I can function and it hasn't got much worse in a while, but I really want to just put this behind me.

My new plan is to go 100% on the Yeast Infection Diet. Quitting Coffee was really hard. I just did that this week. Next change is that I will need to eat at home almost all of the time to be sure what I am eating is consistent with the diet.

So I would love to hear advice or stories from other guys here and how you got past this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.968 sec, (1)