CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone posted her videos in eating disorder communities.

lonelyheroine Views: 16,980
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,432,192

Re: Someone posted her videos in eating disorder communities.

I wish either Olivia or her husband, Aaron would give us an update on her fasting. We have no idea whether or not she is okay, whether or not she stopped fasting as she said she would or if something awful has happened. She got a lot of good advice from a lot of you here and I noted that she posted in these forums a few times. But not lately.

Part of me is rather angry that we are being kept in the dark about this. Then I feel guilty for thinking that way.

I contacted YouTube the other day, but I don't think there's anything they can do. it's not as if she said she was going to starve herself to death or anything like that, so it's a slippery slope.

Aaron or Olivia, if you are reading this site, please give us an update, even if the news is bad. It's really upsetting to be kept in the dark. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)