CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I try MMS to treat an infection (alveolitis) after a dental extraction?
 

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...


Google Advertisement
SilverFox Views: 5,631
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,461,023

Re: Should I try MMS to treat an infection (alveolitis) after a dental extraction?


Hello David,

The odor you smell is caused by infection. Chlorine dioxide works very well at killing the bacteria that cause infection especially when you have direct access to the infected area.

Here is a mouthwash you can mix up designed to deal with the infection, but not be harmful to your teeth.

Place 2 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in a glass, and add 2 drops of 10% citric acid . Let this activate for 10 minutes, then add 250 ml of water.

To use this solution take some in your mouth and gently swish it around being sure to get it in contact with the infected area. Then spit it out. You should probably do this 3 times in a row, going for around 30 - 60 seconds "swishing" time each time, and do this 2 - 3 times a day.

This mix is strong enough to deal with the infection, but is not so acidic as to damage the enamel on your teeth.

After your tooth heals, you can go to an unactivated mouthwash solution that will only release as much chlorine dioxide as is needed at the time.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.773 sec, (1)