CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I try MMS to treat an infection (alveolitis) after a dental extraction?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
MetaPost Views: 5,498
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,461,023

Re: Should I try MMS to treat an infection (alveolitis) after a dental extraction?

From my experience Miracle-Mineral-Supplement works very well on infections connected to root canal treatments (oral ingestion), so why not also in your case. Even on recent injuries to the gum it can be applied, there should be no concerns. It should be done carefully and just not to frequent.

There are some issues with tooth enamel decalcification when using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as a mouth wash, please read my other post from earlier today.

MMS would only become dangerous if applied inappropriately, and if personal deficiencies or intolerances are ignored.

In any case, you should consult your dentist about the application of chlorine dioxide in your situation. Many dentist are well aware of the benefits of CLO2.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)