CureZone   Log On   Join
Gasp! Choke! Sob! OMG!

elf_hardtoil Views: 2,548
Published: 15 y

Gasp! Choke! Sob! OMG!

I can't stand it anymore! Whilst walking past a televitz box, I overheard a plaintive appeal to support President Obamy's Health Care Plan because it won't let Insurance companies refuse to cover existing conditions, thus, "Little Johnny" cannot be denied "his" chemo-therapy, so he may have a chance to survive!

Folks, I don't have the energy to do all the things I'd like to do, but if I had more energy, fielding an Internet Blog titled, "BEGGING THE QUESTION" would be one of my first projects!

They've got us hog-tied (and hog washed) in a diabolical game of Rock-Scissors-Paper here and most of our friends and neighbors just keep shoveling in the junk food, but otherwise keep their mouths shut and their brains on "hibernate."

Surely Insurance companies are evil. But so are hospitals. And at the apex of it all sit..... THE BANKS.

It's said that although Satan may not really exist, the Synagog of Satan certainly does.

In similar fashion, although many people can make a good case that the Holy Trinity doesn't exist, NOBODY can deny the existence of the UNHOLY TRINITY: Banks, Hospitals, and Insurance Companies.

Think about that the next time you fix your health with some home picked or inexpensive scrap of weed that precludes the use of Antibiotics .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)