CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tetanus Shot: persistent poison that increases the toxicity of other heavy metals.

HennaHead Views: 9,010
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,460,950

Re: Tetanus Shot: persistent poison that increases the toxicity of other heavy metals.

I've not had a tetanus shot in about 15 years. I know I started getting sick after getting it along with a flu shot. I never thought the tetanus shot made me sick. I blamed it all on the flu shot. I stepped on a rusty nail about 3 months ago. I was worried about it but uped my iodine. Treated the area too. My daughter has not had one in 8 years and she then put her foot on a 14 year old fence (3 monts ago) with a nail and it went about 1/4" into the skin. Took her to the E.R. and the nurse blew us off and said she does not need one for another 2 to 4 years. She is 9 years old. I treated and cleaned the area at home with Lugol's. She did fine. I have to admit that I was terrified for her. Now I am so glad the nurse blew us off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)