CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not getting any better? Test for this...

ruff magruff Views: 1,989
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,857

Re: Not getting any better? Test for this...

sorry perhaps i was mistaken,

i thought you said your symptoms were 99% cured and you felt 100% better-but i guess i just imagined it

i dont want to be offensive here, i am only trying to understand myself and perhaps help others understand

in my mind, 99% is pretty much as complete as it gets my friend.i wouldnt obsess over things that are not overtly hurting you. our bodies have more foreign cells (mostly in the digestive tract, but also coating our skin and mucuos membranes and everywhere in between) than cells that contain human dna in our bodies, although it only amounts to a few pounds of our weight.

what we know as us, as i, as me, myself, is truly a great symbiotic creation that needs the whole to function- all the teeny tiny creepy crawlies-in order to survive-and then again in order to thrive- so we should be very careful not to obsess about what our advanced scientific knowledge lets us see- when our wisdom would have us be content with how we are.

you will find that our bodies are filled with foreign organisms-INCLUDING ones that can be very dangerous- but you will also find that they live a fine, tame, friendly existence along with all the rest. in this aspect they are not dangerous, but as much a part of the functioning whole creating homeostasis as any other. to search them out and try and muss-em-up would be the silliest folly, just because you see that they are in a test result and you think you know best what is to be done-what organisms can be a part of you and what cant, and the good truth is that no one can decide that-it will not be beneficial to you to try and manipulate the subtle intricacies of BILLIIONS of years of cosmic evolution,MILLIONS of years of organic evolution, the most potent "intelligent design" ever.

if you are still ill, then treating this microbe might be a worthy route to examine. but if you are on the majority healthy, it would be prudent and wise to let go of the stress and worry, and then to smile, look up at the sun and down at the good earth below your feet (hopefully bare) and be thankful for a chance at existence in this immaculate life, and to dance and shout thank you, and love, in the thousand tongues of jubilation

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (2)