CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: emergency, please help? my period makes me violently ill!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 8,471
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,799

Re: emergency, please help? my period makes me violently ill!

thank you so much, willow, kathryn, and ginger ...you are both so comforting and, i really need that, i'm in a pretty bad place overall... but i almost feel guilty for posting because, i know uny has to help so many others, and they're probably more in need than i am, but this morning i thought ...that might have been the end of me... and i'm privileged to've met you as a result... and now i await the wise and kind ms. uny...

i should have mentioned ...i do have an ongoing battle with my colon, but i fight the good/best fight i can, colon cleansing (with product designated for that, plus salt watr flushes and a host of other methods ...the only thing i don't do, which i know some people feel i will never be doing enough if i don't do this, but i just 'can't' ...is enemas...), parasite cleansing, and i've just begun Liver Flushing (i've done 5 so far)...

willow, i'm so sorry you had a hysterectomy ...i won't go to a doctor ...i respect all their knowledge but, i think the variables with our bodies are infinite and no one can be expected to have them all figured out but god, and i don't want to add unnatural compounds to my body or remove from it structures that god made me with for a reason... i am so sorry for what you've been through... i can't remember how old u were when that happened ...please feel welcome to PM me if u'd like to talk in private, okay? *Hugs*

missy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)