CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: herxing is becoming almost intolerable

rainey03 Views: 4,555
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,000

Re: herxing is becoming almost intolerable

I went through the EXACT same thing...I thought I was dying many, many times, but I slowly made my way up to the 25 drops 3 times a day--it took 2 months or so to work up to it. When the die off got so severe, I did stay at that level or back down 1 drop for a few days until I could at least cope. I stayed at 25 drops 3 times a day for 3 weeks and now have tapered down to 25 drops 2 times a day which I plan to stay with for the next 5 months along with infrared sauna daily. My candidiasis is out of control...the worst many of my doctors have ever seen so hopefully yours is not quite so bad so you will see results sooner. I have had great improvements with H2O2...unlike any other treatment I have tried. The taste of it has almost disappeared when it used to make me gag. I still have the brain fog, but the fatigue gets better all the time. I am very hopeful for me and for you:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.500 sec, (1)