CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: herxing is becoming almost intolerable

detoxygenation Views: 4,553
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,070

Re: herxing is becoming almost intolerable

thanks socalgirl! nice to hear someone understands. i'll take the rest of the week off of work so i can heal. temperature is 101.5. at least i know my immune system is still active. the doctor will think i have bronchitis and a flu when i visit him today and i may very well have those, but i know what the underlying cause is, i just won't be able to discuss it with him. that's fine. i just really need a breathing treatment and some xanax to take the edge off.

i'm not very big on enemas so i'll probably just take an Epsom Salt drink to sweep the garbage out.i got some really good liver herbs. i know my liver is really stressed so i'm going to buy a cleansing kit today to help assist me in getting over this herxing madness. i haven't had die-off like this is at least 5 years. i can feel it in my head...it's without a doubt candida. taking antifungals would give me the same symptoms, but i really prefer the oxygen therapy route.

it is smart of you to do a rotation. if i remember correctly olive leaf was really hard on me. my favorite used to be coconut oil because it kills candida and i think it helps the liver dump it's bile.

omg, every joint in my body aches. 4 more hours until my doc appointment and then i'll be able to purge my intestines. i bet my aches and asthma go away shortly after that. though it's been a long time, i remember these symptoms like yesterday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

11.547 sec, (1)