CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Food ideas...help

SqueakyClean Views: 2,679
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,429,562

Re: Food ideas...help

I am no expert here, just throwing out a few ideas.

One thought is slippery elm gruel. That is supposed to be very healing to the digestive tract, and it should fill you up somewhat.

Another thought is a soaked/fermented porridge of millet, quinoa or oats. There are some recipes for this in Nourishing Traditions, I have not tried them myself.

The last thought is flax seed crackers. You soak the flax seeds and mix them with any veggies and seasonings/spices you can tolerate in a food processor and then spread the thick mixture on dehydrator sheets and dehydrate until crispy. I know some people who did a candida diet and they made/ate a lot of these.

Whatever you can eat, you should make sure you don't eat it too often. I'm not sure what kind of resting cycle is recommended, my guess would be probably at least 2 days resting each food per week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)