CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Ginagirl Views: 15,721
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,455,698

Re:

Well, I dont have so many observations from the hospital; as they are well drugged and asleep. short posts I can do as we are two on duty.

Yes, I was in Thailand, Phuket, My kids was 5 and 8 at that time, the most traumatizing for me was the fear of loosing them; at one point I was certain we had lost the eldest one. Yes the heart does sink down to your navel, and the pain is unbearable.

The kids reaction was very different; the eldest was severly traumatized after; as he realized the danger he was in.
The five year old was sure he would survive as he just had learned to swim and had new bading shorts on that day; his own words!

I am not sure if this is the right forum to tell the whole story; maybe at trappers ? It was a hell of a learning process especially when it comes to listen to your intuition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)