CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gut Syndrome

ruff magruff Views: 2,029
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,443,583

Re: Leaky Gut Syndrome

i can only talk in reference to what i experience:

i have candida, and leaky gut, and an array of food allergies , but i dont think i have a Tapeworm or ever have had one...

first of all besides for fatigue, do you get physical symptoms in your digestive system like bloating and constipation from carbs? i do, and as far as i understand thats growth of dysbiosis/candida/toxic byproducts

so eating meat and veggies is what i do these days...

but when you say you eat meat and "instantly" feel alert and energized, that worries me because it sounds like an allergic reaction...not saying it is...and from what i understand allergic reactions to meat are very uncommon...

but i got that same feeling when my candida started from eating miso...it was like strength and warmth and alertness was flowing through my body...but i quickly came to understand this was a mixed blessing as i had become feircly allergic to anything fermented...so i wonder if its the same thing

but if your feeling better it could mean that you are just not feeding whatever harmful organism is inside you. many people get "clear" in their head and body when doing the atkins diet for instance, and this is because their immune systems can rest and they are not overburdened with toxins

cravings are the best indicator. if you crave something amd eating it only makes you crave more...you are probably intolerant/allergic...try cutting it out and see how you feel

as for how to cure it, id work with a professional

good luck, be careful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.736 sec, (1)