CureZone   Log On   Join
Agree and disagree

VX Views: 8,407
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,139

Agree and disagree

She's right, drugs don't cure anything.

I'll also add this, if you don't keep an open mind, you are guaranteed not to find any health solutions.

This is not to say XanGO is a good product, I think it is probably crap.

It is:
1) Processed: Puree is heated, heat destroy nutrients, specifically phytonutrients. XanGo cannot make claims based on the results from studies with mangosteen for this reason, studies must be done on XanGo alone.

2) preservatives : Freshly squeezed mangosteen does not last for 2 months on a shelf, so there are heavy preservatives involved in storing this product.

3) MSG: There are several ingredients that often indicate a product has Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) in it, and mangosteen has a lot of these. "Natural flavors", pectin, and citric acid are all indicators of MSG.

MSG is not good for you, but it's everywhere because it tastes great!

4) Although studies have shown that it does XYZ, there are studies of oranges, apples, and other fruits and vegetables showing similar benefits.

Having said that... I might try it for a month to see. I consider it an investment. Maybe I'm a suc***? I'm recovering from liver cancer/hepatitis and I can feel everything in my body, I can tell you exactly what works and what doesn't (for me at least).

Hopefully I can get back to you and tell you about my experience. I know you don't like testimonials and I won't change your mind, but I am HIGHLY skeptical about it.

Anyway, I'll be back in a month or more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.141 sec, (1)