CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

Cookoomackastick Views: 17,666
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,443,242

Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

Well I'm speaking from experience.

I was starting to see some results by first using the Body Ecology Diet (which includes cultured foods).

That was moving slow, so I added Floragen3. Which made me feel even better and wiping away horrible brain fog almost right away.

Then I would use some garlic, or oregano at times, and discovered that on those days I would feel quite sick.

I had to research why that was. It wasn't just die off. It was the PRO-biotics that created almost instant relief, and I had no more patience for brain fog and illness. It struck me that garlic might be broad spectrum and killing the PRO-biotics that had remarkable effect. I researched it, found out what herbs were broad spectrum and sure enough it fit with the exact results and healing I was seeing (or not seeing).

The diet was one component to healing, stopping the garlic and oregano, and then pushing extra PRO_biotics did the trick. I NEVER have brain fog or any of the other candida symptoms anymore. I am a totally different person, full of vitality, energy and spunk these days.

So yes, I figured out what worked for me - and in rapid time after I had been sick for 4 years (4 years off suffering). I had no more room left for idealism. And I don't mess with killing off PRO-bioticas at all - that is key. I never knowingly harm those sweeties anymore! Pro-biotics also make vitimans, and assist in so many things.

Diet alone was not the trick for me. I still maintain with one Floragen3 morning and night, and LOVE this basically raw food alkaline diet. And ummm, fruit is soooooo good!

p.s. just a side note. I drank a Hanes Diet soda as that rare treat at a party once and felt sick the next day. I researched that, and found out that Splenda kills pro-biotics too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)