CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

Cookoomackastick Views: 18,408
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,442,514

Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

Ah, very good question actually!

I recovered form candida but it was AFTER I completely quit garlic and other supplements that not only kill candida, but the pro-biotics you have to build up.

Cayenne and the Candida together in my opinion would give you some extreme reactions if you are in the heavy throws of candida. It did me. Not only are you killing candida but, the cayenne dilates the arteries and pushs blood through and to the deeper spots of the body. So you are really moving toxins around with this combo.

For candida skip garlic all together. In my view you will NEVER recover by killing PRO-biotics just like anti-biotics do. Watch the broad spectrum anti-funglas, half of them kill the friendly bacteria too. Oregeno oil is the same.

The only herbal anti-fungals I used myself were Caprylic acid and Pau d'arco. I used some digestive enzymes too but 5 hours away from pro-biotics (before or after). I had candida horrible and just used the safe anti-funglas, took 4 tabs of Floragen3 daily, used the Body Ecology diet, I improved dramatically by the 2nd month. ALL better now.

Curiously, cayenne is great with the caprylic acid since it pushed the correct anti-fungal to the hidden spots candida was lurking.

I can't find the web site I had found that explained which anti-fungals also killed the PRO-biotics now. But it's amazing to me that this is seldom brought up at all, almost as if the naturopaths etc., aren't even thinking strait about this issue!! It's a nutty world sometimes. I mean how are people with candida going to recover using further broad spectrum killers that probably made them ill in the first place?

Oh, Msm the sulfur supplement does not bother me at all, that is not the anti-biotic element but rather the allicin (sp) in garlic. Don't be afraid to use MSM, because that is a much needed detox mineral (but hard to come by via food).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.578 sec, (1)