CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

jessesmom1987 Views: 17,419
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,443,178

Re: Does anyone here get worse on higher sulfur foods?

I looked up more about it..it's high in two amino acids that are sulphur based..cysteine, and methionine. What I'm not quite getting yet, is if people react to the sulphur foods because of high cysteine...wouldn't they have a reaction to cysteine too? Do you react to NAC, or have you tried it?

>>>Spirulina is especially high in the sulfur-based amino acids cysteine and methionine. These protein building blocks help the liver and nervous system remove toxins from the body cleanly and quickly. Researchers generally consider Spirulina to possess valuable cleansing properties, likely due to the presence of these two amino acids.>>>

I had a definite brain reaction to Glutamine 3 different times before I figured out that's what it was. I had run out of the combined amino's I was taking for the liver detox, and started taking some individually..and had a definite reaction within an hour of taking them.

In trying to figure out the Amino's, reading through the Cutler book, what he said was a big lightbulb for me.
And then I found out alot more with ammonia and a sick liver, (parasites, bacterias, yeast, Lyme's..and other causes of the ammonia, but my sick liver was the cause of the ammonia not being processed out)

>>>Glutamine should not be taken by those who have elevated blood ammonia. Those with notable liver problems should ask their physician about the likelihood they have elevated blood ammonia before taking it.<<<

PG 97:
>>>If you feel bad after taking glutamine or creatine you may have problems with the bacteria and yeast in your intestines making too much ammonia.<<<

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)