CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure found in Indonesia?

Otimus Views: 4,842
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,424,981

Re: cure found in Indonesia?

Hello,

I read your message above and got really intrigued. I would like to get as much information on these herbs that could eliminate HIV so easily. I am not doubting you for one minute but when you hear something that sounds so good you become doubtful. In my language there is an adage that says: the news that pleases the ape is the one he challenge as not true.

My background is this: I am from Ghana in Africa and see people suffer so much going to waste all because of this canker. I have a mission to help victims and have to this end been researching on workable therapies aside HAARTs and ARVs seeing these could cause so much damage eventually. My recommendation to people seeking my counsel has always been alternative medication.

There are a few therapies that we have seen work quite well in Ghana but these are very expensive and do not meet the ordinary financial capabilities of a lot of people. Again not all therapies seem to work for all people so a combination is normally the way to go.

You may find some postings I have made on curezone or could visit a link I created: http://www.mywebsiteafrica.com/classified_ads/classified_ad_detail_search00.p...

to initiate discussions on alternatives.

At this time, what I would want to read from you is more information and past experiences on how people using the herbs you mentioned Pau d'arco; Andrographis; Chaparral had improved in health and what is the typical administration. I note in one of your mails you mention mixing equal parts in a blender and taking about half a teaspoonful 2 times a day at least 30 minutes before meals.

Do you just take it with or without water or make a tea out of it?

Could you blend all these together at one time and store the combination so that each time you just take 1/2 teaspoon?

How easy is it to find these herbs for people living in Africa?

Do you know any other therapies that you would recommend?

I have a credit card or paypal and would be ready to pay but realistically, it would be good because of courier costs, to buy all three in one place. Do you know any stockists who has all?

Any information you could provide would be very valuable and may save a lot of people so please do me a favour and respond to this.

Thank you for your time and hoping this shall be the beginning of a lot of communication seeing that you are knowledgable in these things and could provide a lot of information and support.

Dominic
donkankam@hotmail.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.785 sec, (2)