Okay, so I need help understanding what's happening inside me.
I'll try not to let it get too long.
1. Have candida; causes constant gas.
2. Never had any success with medical or natural treatments (probiotics go straight through me).
3. Took threelac for months. Did nothing but give me a buzzing in my head. Then one day, after eating a meal of masterstock chicken at a restaurant, tried 2 left-over packs of threelac and woke up the next morning experiencing die-off for the first time ever (several liquid bowel movements and spend all day in bed, weak as hell). No one else who ate meal got ill. Didn't have any packs left to try again. Decided it must have been something in the meal and not the threelac.
4. Tried cooking the meal a bunch of different ways. Didn't help.
5. Can't remember what I was doing in time leading up to that night. May have been supplementing diet with coconut oil; think I was eating steamed spinach and broccoli each day.
6. Tried coconut oil for a long time. Used to drink juice to wash the taste out of my mouth. Always made me feel tired, nauseous for a couple of hours, then I'd pass it out. Don't think it ever did anything as an antifungal.
7. Next time tried threelac, didn't work.
8. Started on enteric coated peppermint oil capsules. Took for a long time (not on strict diet) without much success.
9. Went a little mad - decided to eat nothing but a semi-raw tuna dish and pre-prepared spinach from the corner store for a while. Still taking the peppermint oil. Had a hard time passing out spinach. Tuna never came out.
10. After a week on this diet, gave up because was worried about mercury. Ate a small plate of chicken stir-fry cooked in oyster sauce base a store and took a few peppermint oil caps as per usual. 30 mins later had the next closest thing to die-off I have experienced since threelac (another flush but no really bad flu-like). Gas died down quiet a bit; hair straightened out; oily face cleared up.
11. Bought oyster sauce and tried having oyster sauce chicken with some bifidus probiotics. Sauce quietened gas considerably, but woke up the next morning feeling like gut was swimming with probiotics and no die-off.
12. Went back on fish, pre-prepared spinach diet for 3 days and was and taking caprylic acid and coconut oil capsules. Bowels hardened up as they usually do when yeast goes blastospore in acidic env. Got feeling of gut being swimming with bacteria similar to failed bifidus attempt.
12. On 3rd day, tried for another "flush" with a homecooked oyster sauce meal (inc. chicken boiled in oyster sauce). Seemed like nothing happened, so later had chicken in olive oil with several peppermint oil caps and several oregano oil caps (which never do anything).
13. Woke up next morning, had peppermint oil with breakfast. Experienced next closest thing to passing out yeast/die-off have yet experienced.
So, there's something about the oyster sauce. Not sure if there was oyster sauce with chicken on threelac night. Not sure if it's a preservative the sauce uses, like potassium sorbate, or sodium benzoate that inhibits the yeast, or maybe the inclusion of lactic acid in the sauce. Somehow it quietens the gas and allows me to pass out the yeast, but not on its own - only when some other factors are in place, and I'm not entirely sure what they are.
If it's about a build up of bacteria, then which bacteria? Or could it just be that the sauce inhibits the yeast long enough for other things that don't usually work to have an effect i.e. peppermint oil, caprylic acid, oregano oil. Can't remember if had any anti-fungal on night of threelac die-off.
Hope you take the time to read this, and may have some insight into what's happening.