CureZone   Log On   Join
Horrendous acne/seborrhea

Views: 3,252
Published: 13 years ago

Horrendous acne/seborrhea

Hello...

I am coming back to this forum because there is where I learned about the budwig protocol and black seed and thought that these might be good for my skin.

I have extremely severe seborrhea that covers my face, shoulders, chest, back, upper arms, and scalp. I also moderate-to-severe acne in these areas as well. Right now my scalp is also covered in huge sebacious cysts.

I have recently gone 6+ months on the budwig with no improvement. I have also taken copious amounts of organic black seeds.

Some other things I have tried recently or in the not too distant past:

Transfer factor
Wild oregano oil (inside and out)
neem oil (inside and out)
lactoferrin
fresh wheatgrass daily
water fasting
raw vegetable and fruit diet (with juicing)

Plus many many more things.

I have used all of the types of nutritional oils- flax, evening primrose, black currant seed, hemp, black seed, etc

I have ultra severe peeling and scaling skin from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and everywhere in between.

I cannot even sleep anymore because the pain is so bad- incessant burning pain and terrible itching.

This has been non-stop now for well over 10 years. I have been to (at present count) 28 naturopathic doctors. Yeah, that's right. I have spent every cent that I have ever had on alternative practioners and this condition has only continued exactly the same.

How in the world am I ever going to get over this?

I feel like I am starting to go insane. This pain is so horrible.

I have spent 10 years and literally tried almost everything. I would be shocked if someone mentioned something that I have not tried, but I always hope that maybe, just maybe, someone will know of something that I have not yet heard of.

I really thought that alkalizing the body with huge amounts of sprouts daily and raw fresh wheatgrass juice that I press myself would allow my body to heal from this horrendous skin condition. Well, I have been doing this for years along with so many other "miraculous" foods, herbs, supplements, and other healing technologies (EFT, meditation, etc).

I have always tried to remain hopeful but I am really starting to believe that there really are things that are incurable. I used to scoff at people saying that something was incurable. I used to think, "natural medicine can cure everything but life threatening emergency like a car crash" but I'm not so sure I believe that anymore.

I guess as the world gets exponentially more polluted every day we are going to see more and more people that simply just cannot heal their health problems. I and others may be the beginning of an epidemic of incurable chronic problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)