CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Produces Visible Results Again!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mostlysunny Views: 9,083
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,437,324

Re: MMS Produces Visible Results Again!

Thanks again! I think I need to let my liver heal. I have very bad pain in my right shoulder & lower back. My right gland in my throat is a bit swollen, too.

These seem to indicate a liver problem. It's hard to detox anything if one's liver is not in order. I suspect I've had flukes for a while & they may have caused some damage.

I got rid of alot of them with the Black-Walnut hulls, Wormwood , & cloves. I think I added the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement too soon. I just want to get the parasites out. I see it really does take time & you need to allow your body to heal.

My bowel movements are kind of light colored. I'm concerned that there may be a blockage of bile. I'm in a bit too much pain to do a liver flush....

Any suggestions?

Re: mercury - I've been ill for a long time (over 13 years). I'm not sure I should do anything at this time to make matters worse. I bought a product called NDFplus. I was going to start using it prior to getting the remaining fillings out but then I discovered that I had a parasite problem. I've been going through alot of liver pain so I think I need to give it some time to heal.

I did the cleansing out of order. I had no idea I had parasites - so, I did the Liver Flush first. After 10 days, I had excruciating pain in my back. I either could go to the ER or do another flush - so, I did 3 flushes & the pain became less but I started seeing parasites.

So, I figured I should go back & do the bowel, kidney & liver cleanse... I ordered some products from Dr. Schulze ...

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is very strong - you really need to have clear channels to be able to process the toxins. My liver feels like the bottleneck & the toxins can't get out. I'm not sure what to be but I have to find a way to get my liver in better shape.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement just made things worse for me & I didn't notice alot of parasites leaving.

Please feel free to post any suggestions. I could be completely wrong. I don't have any more money for doctors. I don't think they would be able to help in any case...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.094 sec, (1)