CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme weakness/minerals?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 3,069
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,434,284

Re: Extreme weakness/minerals?

SO HOW WOULD I GET RID OF THESE NON-PROTEIN NITROGEN SOURCES?

JAB

If your soil is grown in mineral depleted commercial farm soil that is only fertilized with Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus that could be part of your problem. Unless you grow your own food in mineral enriched soil you won't be getting the minerals you need from your food. Unless you know where your produce is coming from and it's good soil you're fighting a losing battle without ionic minerals etc. One way is the Moreless method. Heh heh.

Hi Invincible,

For 250 sq feet of garden you may use the following amounts:

Ground Limestone(Calacitic), which is Limestone which is high in Calcium--12#-24#

Ground Granite or rock of similar make up--6#-12#

Ground gypsum---3#-6#

Bone meal--3#-6#

Best to mix these together before time and then spread them on the ground and work in to top soil !

But "IF" you are going to container garden then you want this amount then mixed with the same total amount of soil, so that you have a much more concentrated soil to grow more in a smaller space!

Smile Tis your choice.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT SIMPLY BY RE-MINERALIZING PROPERLY I WOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBJECT MYSELF TO MORE CHELATION?

JAB

No. Your body will give up the bad metals easier if you have enough minerals though. Since you know you have a metal problem and you're having detox problems I suggest you use this product instead of what you tried in the past.

http://www.scienceformulas.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.281 sec, (1)