CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded An important lesson in black seed plants and products

mo123 Views: 3,154
Published: 12 years ago

An important lesson in black seed plants and products

Black seed cures anything except death.  It is a blessed seed sent down from God (Allah) and it is a miracle seed.  Therefore we must be thankful to God for the blessing and thank him before taking the seeds.  All disease is healed when the person has faith.  Without faith, no cure.

a kalonji plant - onion seeds and similar to the nigella sativa and a comfortable comparison.

a black carraway plant ***not what you want

Nigella Sativa Plants ****  This is what you want.   The real mcCoy. 

whole black seeds

an assortment of products

A lot of companies selling seeds but not really knowing the cures.  Many companies trying to make money but not really knowing what is correct. 

Before you trust your life to a amateur know what you are buying.  Keep it pure.  You need 100 percent cold pressed.  Remember many products out there and many are processed, and who knows what has been added.  My choice and the divine cure is seeds mixed with honey.  In Prophet Mohammad's , peace be upon him, time there was no oil, soap, shampoos or pills made from black seeds.  If you want to be well follow the sunnah.

me personally I do take the oil as it is extremely concentrated along with the black seeds.  I do not rely just on the oil.  I have faith.

Yesterday I felt a UTI coming on, took one teaspoon of the oil with some raw honey and the next day it was gone.  Just that quick.  Because I take it on a regular basis.  The cure is to be taken every day, not once when you are sick.

Hope this helps everyone.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)