CureZone   Log On   Join
My 30 day cleanse and questions

naturalgirl Views: 1,407
Published: 12 years ago

My 30 day cleanse and questions

I apologize that the questions are redundant. First I did a solid juice fast for over a week with IF#1&2 and Superfood, P.Broth, and enemas every few days. It got to be at the point that it was causing concerns issues for others that I was having an eating disorder,getting addicted to herbs and blah, blah... I posted it before.
Anyways, to satisfy and stop the debates I added in some vegan food, mostly at night since thats when hubby is home anyways... So now I have stuck to EVERYTHING else including the If#1&2 and tons of water/superfood/juice/broth but have had some solid vegan now for the past 4 days, so without rambling any farther am I "off" the program now and not healing since I have added in solid food? I wanted to continue doing this book perfect but since I am not am I really compromising healing?Will healing come slower?(thats what I'm thinking) My solid food intake has been a few wheat crackers(nausea) and plain popcorn and veggie soup and chickpea soup and some homemade HOT salsa with some organic corn chips and veggies from a veggie plate.(stuff I brought to a Pen. game party where I had to eat something so I brought this stuff)

I so know you are busy and know you have told me before I could juice fast during the day and eat at night when he's home but just wanted to know IF I am compromising healing in a big way.
Just a reminder-I am trying to heal my bowel and liver (constipation and brain fog and plain toxin overload from living in a modern world) but no big doc. diagnosed issues. Thanks so much and sorry for the LONG post! I just want to do this as correct as possible. Many thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)