CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strength

katstump Views: 1,859
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,679

Re: Strength

Good on you, Trap, about the laws. This should not be a matter of gov'ment interference, like everything else.

"Abortion?" This is something that women have handled, privately and among themselves, throughout the ages. It is easy to make blanket statements about the sanctity of life, from conception. But I must assume that people making those statements also apply their moral standards to all of the minorities, illegal immigrants, and poverty-stricken masses that CONTINUE to mass produce! You can be assured that the majority of women who fall into those categories will not abort their babies!

I am beyond the concern of an unplanned pregnancy. If it were to happen to me at my advanced age, I would certainly welcome any child that I conceived into this world. I've already borne two; since I've experienced the joy of bringing life into this world, any thought of abortion is abhorent to me. But ... but ... I knew many girls, a long time ago, who found themselves pregnant, way too young ... way too poor ... way beyond coping with a new life to care for.

Sorry, guys, but you really have no idea of how it feels: the impact on your body, your life, your heart, your soul ... that PREGNANCY causes to happen.

Women are the only humans with the capability to carry two souls within one body: while we are pregnant. Our bodies ... our decisions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)