CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
iloveamma Views: 4,031
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,343

Re: Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

And by the way...IBS is short for "I am not smart enough to figure out what is wrong with you" or "I am not open minded enough to figure out what is wrong with you." or "I have not done enough post graduate schooling to figure out what is wrong with you." or "I am paid too much money by the pharmaceutical company to figure out what is wrong with you."...so here...just take this pill...then I get paid, and you get sicker, then I make more money...so YOU HAVE IBS. BS!!!!!
IBS is VERY OBVIOUSLY a parasite or bacteria that has been undiscovered...research it!!!
Forget it all..get your humaworm, your Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and say SCREW THE CRIMINALS!!!!
You can heal yourself.
MMS enemas are HUGE in parasite killings...same with coffee enemas...when I started those is when lots of stuff started coming out.
For YEARS, I have had "IBS"...with shooting pains in my rectum...I now drink Miracle-Mineral-Supplement water daily, and give myself Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enemas...amazing how I have not had shooting pains in my rectum since giving myself MMS enemas! Surprised??? You shouldn't be....I knew I had a bacteria or critter there that NONE of the colonoscopies or parasite cultures showed...and funny how, the pain is nearly GONE!!!!!
Do not fall for the IBS crap...take the power back and put your health into your own hands. You can find tests that you do NOT require a doctor to get. Genova Diagnostics in Europe has one, depending on where you live.....search around.
AND DO NOT STAND FOR THEIR INSANITY!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

19.344 sec, (1)