CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
mary88 Views: 3,842
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,025

Re: Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

Hey outoftime dont feel bad. The story you just posted was inevitable. Like someone else said they dont really teach doctors about parasites in medical school. I think your doctor didnt know what to do and then went on the defensive. Also what happened is that the symptoms you listed for your case can not be cured with medication that they perscribe (remember they only detect like 20 out of 1000 parasites during some exams) and he knows that. If you found out what you had you could probably cure it with some home remedy or medication that you can buy online for a fraction of the price that a pharmacy would charge you.

I hate to say this also but I think it was a money thing. IF a doctor knows that you can perform treatment by yourself for a fractin of the cost then they can lose money. Someone that I know had Breast Cancer and she overcame it. She got the lumps again and eventually realized that it was due to her poor diet. She started taking a series of herbs and some homeopathic routine even though her doctor was trying to push medication on her as well as surgery. When she got rid of the lumps with the herbal medication the doctor wanted to know what she used. She refused to share with him. I asked her why and she told me that Doctors sometimes find out about stuff like this and try to have it run off the market. I though that was wierd but she was right and I noticed this when they banned STEVIA.

SOrry about the story! I just want to say that we know what you are going through and so do the doctors but they are too proud to admit they are ignorant about parasites and what little they do know if they found out that it could be cured with homeopathic stuff they would try to have it run off the market. Hope you feel better and find someone that is willing to give you the test. Have you actually froze the specimen found and brought it in to one of your appointments? Try to have him call a Tapeworm segment or parasite a form of IBS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)