CureZone   Log On   Join
ibs

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
linenup Views: 3,894
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,025

ibs

medicines are not going to help ibs. ibs is an environment problem most likely caused by pathogens. Another western medicine blunder, but of course it deals with drugs. Reminds me of the ulcer debate in which they persecuted the guy who came up with the h. pylori theory and was later vindicated.

You might want to try some intestinal formulas like Dr. Schultz or mix your own. I use psyllium with oat bran and flax seeds with NOW phytogreens. Works quite well. I also add bulk charcoal (1 tablespoon or more)> B vitamins help and you might have to adjust your dosages for you (for instance choline/inositol seems to help more as does biotin)> You could also try some probiotics if you think yeast is the problem, I like Jarrow EPS< Dr. Ohirra's formula, and have heard good things about Flora Balance by Odennell's.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)