CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
outoftime44 Views: 4,227
Published: 12 years ago

Dr. Jerk story today- update on trying to get DNA stool analysis

I had discussed with my Dr. via e-mail about a Metrametrix test that has been recommended and should be more reliable for parasites or another problem. The link if you are interested is here: http://www.metametrix.com/content/DirectoryOfServices/DNA-Stool-Analysis-GI-E...

He walks into the office, “Well its XXX with his infamous bowl problem.”

I go in and go over my symptoms.

I say I am still have problems with bloating, going to the bathroom too much, white things varying in size in stool, light colored stool, etc, etc.

I say I have taken 9 Antibiotics in the last year for various things and it could be a yeast problem. He said candida is a fad. I had recently suspected I might have candida because I saw some strands and white clothy things in my enemas and stool.

I then say well I would like to do this test, and hand him the information. Somehow he then turned defensive. He said everyone has these problems the tests identify. Then he said the tests say they will help you find a dr. who offers the test. Then he said I already did culture and it would show these problems. I said well it is just signing up for a quick account that’s free and he said he won’t sign up for it if it is free or not and he doesn’t know this test to be reliable. I am paraphrasing this all even nicer than it actually went…

He then said all my symptoms point to irritable bowl syndrome and he would like to give me medicine for irritable bowl syndrome, but he cannot explain why I have had white things in my stool for the past 8 months.

I then get very angered and grab my paper’s and say I am going to need to find a Dr. who can help me and work with me and leave.

It is very discouraging although it was to be expected. This is nothing new, I guess, but I had felt like I was going to close in getting a test that would resolve my situation, or at least give me some evidence. It ended up being a slap in the face and very condescending from the beginning.

Well can’t give up, this is my only body and I will try to find a Dr. who offers Metrametrix parasite and stool analysis tests and keep on my treatment.

Also of positive note for everyone: I had severe Acne breakout in October and was given a topical antiobiotic crème and oral Antibiotic and I had sever allergy problem and was determined as allergic to dust mites and cats and told to get special bed sheets, take pills, and nasal sprays, and since I have been cleaning my bowls, parasites, liver my face has cleared and I am 95% clear in my nasal area.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (2)