CureZone   Log On   Join
Chelation and Humaworm

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
LifeIs Deep Views: 2,844
Published: 12 years ago

Chelation and Humaworm

Hello everyone. I am a long time reader of Curezone but first time posting. I have to say these forums have given me way more guidance than any MD has, so thank you. I am hoping to get some support and guidance re chelating for lead which was picked up by hair analysis along with cadmium. I have read the Cutler book and have Dmsa, Edta and ALA, will dose every 4 hours. Even though mercury didnt show up I suspect its there and I believe the book states mercury can hide. So here are my questions.
1.Can I dose with DMSA and EDTA at the same time?
2. Can I do Humaworm (parasite flush)along with chelation?
3. Any ideas about infra red just to tummy region while I'm chelating? Trying to detox all the fat there but I believe Cutlers against it.
4. Can I use probiotics at the same time as all of above? I have Hpylori, did the abx but still feeling it. Have tested neg on stools and pos on blood but MD wont do another trial of abx.

I surely appreciate any thoughts and opinions you guys might have. If it seems like I'm doing alot, its for good reason. I have the next month off and want to detox as much as I can before I try for a pregancy later this year.
Thanks in advance! Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)