CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush

msteve666 Views: 2,415
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,426,342

Re: Liver Flush

Conventional wisdom is to be eating and eliminating normally before doing a a flush. But what ever works for you, I'm not one to tell you otherwise. I've never gone more than 3 days fasting. That short a period is not a problem. Just use common sense. You don't want to be putting a lot of heavy food in your system right away. Go to the fasting forum for more informed responses.

As to ES follow-up, the original clark protocol is 2 evening doses and 2 morning doses. Like everyone else I don't like ES.
I stopped taking morning doses about 2 years ago. Started doing SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) instead, but lately after all that clearing out, decided to add an afternoon ES. While taking the evening ES didn't kick in until the following morning, this afternoon dose, with empty an tract, seems to kick out residual stuff in a couple of hours, even after a salt water flush. I just make sure I drink plenty of water at least an hour on either side of these protocols. A lot of this I make up as I go along and see what happens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)