CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--Bee Pollen--Good or Bad for Us?--
moreless Views: 2,602
Published: 14 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,426,139

--answer--Bee Pollen--Good or Bad for Us?--

Hi tslate,

Your comment: Bee pollen and all bee foods are rather amazing.

But more to the point, there are a number of ways to view the pesticide issue and bees.

One is that if the bees are dying because of seeds that have embedded chemicals that are undetectable to the bee then it shows that in general pollination by most bees is without harmful levels of insecticides. These products unfortunately are engineered that way so the chemicals are undectable. You can bet they experiment with all manner of insects including bees.

The other is that if the bees are sensitive (they are), then two other things come to mind. One that they have the ability to determine (except it seems the new franken science) what is healthy and what is not. The other is that if they make it back to the hive alive and kicking then presumably there is nothing wrong with the pollen either.

This is a rather generic question and applies to any food in the marketplace and if the seed companies have their way, all foods in the future. So for me I see no real danger in pollen more than any other food you ingest.

I know of no food having more beneficial elements than pollen on the planet. After all without the bees and pollination nothing survives.

And if Paul Bragg were to believed he continually stated that he had his urine tested and it was found to have many pesticide chemical residues including DDT. So considering his level of senstivity to food and fasting and it was that many years ago, to some extent we're all going to get poisoned no matter what we do.

I have ingested large quantities of bee pollen for periods of time and only ever suffered good health. It always improved my state of being substantially.

Answer: I may agree with you, "IF" mankind was not using Poisons sprays most everywhere?

The problem with your line of thinking may be that just because there are Posions everywhere does not Justify one knowingly ingesting more Concentrated Poisons !

Because the pollen of the plants is the Concentrated part of the plant this may also mean the Poisons may also be More Concentrated in these parts?

Why tempt Fate by eating more Concentrated Poisons?

One may be able to determine if the Honey or Bee pollen is loaded with Poison or not by using a Blood Pressure monitor?

The Higher the Honey or Bee pollen may Cause the Blood Pressure to raise the More Poisons it may contain?

Thus it may be Best if a person would find the Best Honey and Bee Pollen with the Least amount of Concentrated Poisons to eat, if one expects to have Compassion on their own body?

If one isn't interested in ones long term Health, then go ahead and eat more of these Poisons !

Cause and Effect !

"WE" are What "WE" Eat !

Choose Life or Death this Day !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.031 sec, (2)