CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you Uny

unyquity Views: 2,435
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,422,248

Re: Thank you Uny

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1422655#i

Above is a post that contains the information for the basic IP program (the first 30 day segment). At the end (in red) it is customized for someone else.

Other than the 5 daily eyewashes with the Eyebright formula (and taking it internally) - the other things you would be doing to customize the IP for you are as follows (we already spoke of most of these):

--taking 4 daily doses of UnyWorm (or other effective standard blend of parasite herbs)
--Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide internally, and daily (or every other day) Hydrogen Peroxide baths
--Internal use of Miracle II Neutralizer fluid
--A minimum of nine raw garlic cloves daily
--heavy on the skin brush (before baths) and skin scraping (during baths)
--weekly 'white sugar' bath
--weekly Cold Sheet Treatments are a 'must'
--the high enemas (done every other day) should be done using an anti- parasite herbal (or raw garlic) tea OR distilled water with H202
--Echinacea will be used not only in the form of tincture, but also daily tea. I've just spent several hours researching the benefits of Echinacea against parasites, and have found it's VERY effective against trichomonas & leishmania, and of course, bolsters the immune system to fight ANY invaders.
--one added teaspoon of activated charcoal to each dose of IF#2 to help adsorb the toxins being released by all the dying critters.

For further consideration/discussion (as you progress into the program and can start judging 'results' and where further protocols may be needed/necessary:
--daily internal dosages of Dr. Christopher's Anti Plague Formula
--daily internal (possibly external body rubs) Dr. Schulze s Super Tonic (a blend of Cayenne, Garlic, Onion, Horseradish in apple cider vinegar
--"3 day Intestinal Attacks" (strong anti parasite doses for 3 days followed by a full day of intestinal flushing...via salt-water flush OR castor oil flush OR cathartic herbs flush, the following day.

And of course, anything further that either of us find or learn that may be effective that fits under the baseline of 'natural healing'.

Be sure and let me know any further questions & concerns :)

Blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)