CureZone   Log On   Join
Everything I posted before were right, but missed one thing:astringent!!!witch hazel the best

michellekansas Views: 14,114
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,213

Everything I posted before were right, but missed one thing:astringent!!!witch hazel the best

because docotors said dry skin, while the fact is moist is trapted in too much that atracted bad stuff.
baking soda is astringent, so that's why my skin gets red when it touches BS, mites want to get out!
ACV is a penetrater, it opens up the pore, when used with olive oil/coconut oil, it also prevent skin from dring out,that's why it works for after scabies treatment, because the skin overall is too dry, new pop ups will be killed by this combination, but will not cause the skin too wet as a side effect. The solution:add witch hazel, a natural herb. I use this for my under(sit online too much) and my neck(which I got from wet hair), and my skin just dries out, stops itch nicely, and when I apply new oil on the skin, dead skin peel off gently themselfes.(never feel them off dry!iffections and more pop ups, you'll free up the mites, and hurt the skin for more bites), I also add some Tea tree oil during the day, and alum during night($10 burrow solution has alum and acid in it, alum is a best stringent, acid is penetrater, instead of water, I use a bit witch hazel to dilute it) I buy 1 lb of coconut oil, take half out, put oilve oil, ACV witch hazel, tea tree oil , if it's really severe, burrow solution is powerful, but too much alum will make you unsensitive, and cause alzeimers at old age, but for us, we're too sensitive, we don't sleep much, alum is good for us. I have been using alum cooking ware for 25 years, then no more alum cooking ware here, I don't know if it's because lack of alum that I'm so sensitive. Chinese put alum in food, and eat every day, and I did not see many alzeimers.
But US reserch showed that bleach can cause alzelmers, though bleach is the strongest astringent, do not use it!
This time id the first time I found out the root is under, and because I controlled the body too well with olive oil +ACV, I made overall body moisture to increase, and can vent out only from under, that's why mites all went there. It was terrible because it never occured to me, I should treat inside. Before I also did not treat inside when I used the 5 day permethrine treatment, but I alwayss put med on after a Bs+salt bath, which dries the inside, in the meantime, the meds goes in with the bath water inside under too that treated unkowingly.
5 day permethrine treatment is effective, though minor new pops happen. but it's too much poison, I posted before that I use lotion(now I recommend oil) during the day to keep the med in action and to revive the skin from too much dries, otherwise the skin will be very irritated. That's why the cream is recommended to use only once a week.
borax+h2o2 is a good astringent,witch hazel +tea tree oil is a good astringent which are proved to treat acnes if you use them the right way, there's a website, that guides you through. basically is to dry it up 2~3 times a day, or more, and moisturize in between to revive the skin, for next treatment. I put oil with astringent, and found out the skin still dries out nicely. the virgin coconut oil and virgin olive oil are good oils that help you raise your good chlestorol, and push down bad chlostrol, wll not block the pore, the skin absorb it, and the astringent will take effect eventurely. The oil stops mites from moving fast,they probably die because eating too much of it(I posted before they die in a certain of time in certain oil, but inactive in mineral oil, while most moisturizer use lung killing mineral oil), who knows , the ACV kills them too.
I'm healing nicely from the most severe place of mites infestation because lack of astringent, I was reluctant to use BS bath because I thought it will make the under more alkline, that's the reason of light problem became severe failure. Now I'm recovering from it, all the pimples are down and only itchs seldom(live mites). I just proved that severe cases can also be treated. So I'm very relaxed.
Right body treatment, vigorous cleaning will guide me through, you too.
This method is also helpful for herpes, and many other skin problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)