CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!

Hveragerthi Views: 19,314
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,417,877

Re: Help to find the cure for this, please!

Did they rule out cellulitis as well? It looks a lot like it. Also is he diabetic?

A few things I recommend to begin with are lymphatic and adrenal support herbs for the fluid accumulation. For the lymphatic system I recommend red root (New Jersey tea, ceanothus). For the adrenals I would go with jiaogulan, and schisandra berries. Good sources of vitamin C is also very important. Watercress, amla berry, or acerola cherry are my choices here. Vitamin C is going to be important for not only adrenal function but also for stabilizing the blood vessels.

The herb butcher's broom is also highly recommended for both its circualtion enhancing properties and silica content for strengthening the blood vessels.

Ozone bagging is HIGHLY recommended. You can sometimes find inexpensive corona discharge units on Ebay that will work.

If he is diabetic this will have to be addressed as well as elevated insulin levels in diabetes reduce circulation and damage micro blood vessels leading to problems such as gangrene.

If you can get back to me with a PM and let me know about the cellulitis and diabetes questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)