CureZone   Log On   Join
rife/herx?

pursuinghealing Views: 1,684
Published: 12 years ago

rife/herx?

I'm very new to Rife technology so bear with me please all you very smart people. :)

I've been able to borrow a 10yr old Global Wellness model Rife, but do not have the codes or any pamphlet that goes with it. I've called the company and been able to get a few sets of cods to try out. They said they didn't have any specific for Lyme on that machine. I don't even know if it's possible to input your own codes since it is not set up that way. But I have gotten what I think is a herxheimer from several of the cods. I don't know if I'm doing it too long though, but most the sessions run 30-45 min each and some nights I'll run 2 sessions back to back.

The one I did last night, the viral one, has made me a total space cadet today and my legs feel like jello and I"m having more "thumping and bumping" in all my muscles today. It actually feels weird to walk around, like it is an effort to tell my legs to work. Anyone feel that before? Kinda freakin me out, but if it's just detox, I can deal. That was my first time trying that viral code and I didn't feel anything much while running the Rife.

The other one I've gotten large Herx, but some noticible benefit to is the Bacterial parasite code. I feel things kicking me from the inside and my brain and backs of my eyeballs have short bouts of pain or odd sensations, so I KNOW that one is hitting something!! Probably the Lyme! I also take a Niacin b4 bed lately too in helping to oxygenate the blood.

any feedback on the severe weakness in my legs (and arms too) would be welcomed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)