CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All this TAPEWORM talk...how about RESULTS?

TRUTH_HURTS Views: 4,847
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,414,643

Re: All this TAPEWORM talk...how about RESULTS?

What a sad post - adds no value to the subject and only lets us all see what you're really made of when someone challenges the Tapeworm diagnosis you seem to give everyone.

If worms are the issue like you and others are so quick to say to everyone, then it should become obvious over the next few days or weeks as all the people trying the methods and products suggested expel their Tapeworms and post some photos. Right?

I know if a noticed Tapeworms or their parts coming out of me (especially after reading this thread) - I would take photos to show everyone who was in disbelief that a parasite is the root of the problem.

Don't take it personally, Rhonda. I'm sure you're genuine in your own conquering of the problem & I completely understand your enthusiasm to tell everyone considering that. I'm just not so sure that everyone is suffering from that exact same root cause. However, if we start seeing one person after another saying "omg it was tapeworms! here's a photo... and btw I'm cured!". I will happily, so happily, eat my words.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)