CureZone   Log On   Join
Very nauseaus, should I liver flush??

pursuinghealing Views: 1,304
Published: 12 years ago

Very nauseaus, should I liver flush??

Hello,

I'm really needing some advice right now. I've been parasite cleansing for the past year and a half and last Sept I did my first (and only) liver flush, but it was very hard on me. I have severe CFS/ Lyme and have had a lot of health issues, so I'm doing everything I can to get better.

The point I'm at right now is that since last Friday I have been severely nauseous to the point that everything I attempt to eat, (like pureed carrot soup, or a plain lettuce salad or a protein shake....organic) doesn't settle, it just sits in my stomach and makes me more queasy. I've been 'semi' fasting since last Friday. My liver hurts and I'm having very stiff sore muscles in my right shoulder. (classic liver issue symptoms I guess)

I tried the regular Hulda Clark type flush last September and had a horrible traumatizing experience with it and it has made me too fearful to even attempt to do another one.

I've been taking 1Tbs of olive oil occasionally at night lately and sometimes remember to take the lecithin too. but that is not enough for the point I"m at right now.

Am I too "sick" at this point to attempt a liver flush? Is there something I need to do to build up my liver or take to help prep for a Liver Flush or am I in dire need of one and need to just grit my teeth and push through it??

Any helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

PH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.236 sec, (1)