CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All this TAPEWORM talk...how about RESULTS?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 5,219
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,413,891

Re: All this TAPEWORM talk...how about RESULTS?

TRUTH HURTS - I feel your pain as you can probably see from my recent posts to the forum. You pretty much said what I have been saying. It's a frustrating battle to say the least. I can assure you that I will post my results if any after I try the COQ10 this friday. I wish this forum had a different format so that it was easier to follow certain threads.

helpmerhonda, I'm glad that you have thick skin. Don't get mad at what you read here. I'm sure you understand our frustration and anger. Our willingness to try whatever comes along is a good indicator of our desperation to cure ourselves of this.

Everyone hang in there. We can do this! It may not be a Tapeworm or any other kind of parasites but we will find out what it is if we keep updating our progress here. Good communication is the key and like I said, this forum isn't exactly set up well enough for it but we gotta use what we have right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)