CureZone   Log On   Join
We are not create equal vs coffee

Georgio Views: 2,191
Published: 12 years ago

We are not create equal vs coffee

Hi there every one

just a word I am 64, I have an exemplary diet, all sorts of vegetables; all sorts of fish, almost no meat, a few fruits but not too much for the sugar, nuts, I do sprouting and juicing, drink ionised water (no alcohol at all) no milk or cheese, no wheat that is to say no Pizza or pancakes or tarts due to my paying attention to a candidas diet, well til last year I was proud to have a blood pressure in the 12 but for 5 /6 month my blood pressure was in the 16 and 17 for no reasons ,except that I did start drinking a few cup of(rather strong) coffee every morning, which I had never done in my life, I knew coffee is not recommended for blood pressure that's all. But I loved it and took it as a treat every mornings for a few month in a row. Then I was really worried when I saw a 16/9 17/10 almost every days and real headache in the middle of the night, by mere chance I thought: "should I try to stop coffee just in case"... I was not convince... would you believe it to day my tension is totally back to normal, round 12 13 since I have totally stopped coffee. Maybe hard to believe coffee may have such an impact on my blood presure, but it's a fact! Best Regards Georges

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)