CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Lowdown on Lithium Orotate

LD Di Views: 3,381
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,377,954

Re: The Lowdown on Lithium Orotate

Teraza,

Unless the lithium you used was the much lower dose form that is NON-PRESCRIPTION, your reactions are not pertinent to this discussion. The prescription doses given for bipolar are ALL poisonous, IMHO. Docs are scared of this condition unless they actually have it themselves!

Lithium orotate HAS been used successfully by many folks for many years, both with and without any sort of medical supervision.

I have used it daily in various amounts that I adjust myself for the last 9 years or so. By far the best thing I have found, very effective and no discernable "side-effects".

Even the fact that my Kaiser psychologists and psychiatrists refused to work with me if I used this and other natural means of dealing with my issues turned out for the good: I have learned to do the whole thing myself and no longer have to rely on them or on their poisons to stay out of the strap-down sleeves and the funny farm!

Keep seeking abundant life and joy...

Do not let anyone tell you to settle for less.

NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!!!!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)