CureZone   Log On   Join
did i pass a Huge Tapeworm !??.. 3 days of Humaworm left

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
OptimusUndead Views: 2,777
Published: 12 years ago

did i pass a Huge Tapeworm !??.. 3 days of Humaworm left

OK so i have 3 days left on humaworm and i have a pretty large bowl movement today. For the record, just in case it had more to do with it, yesterday i decided to start taking Psyllium Husk powder again as i would like to really get anything remaining out as well as more normal and full movements ( planning husk bentonite P&B soon). Usually if i take it in the morning or during the day, it see it do its work the next day getting all of the "crap out" lol stuck in me.

My BM today had a larg ( about 6 inches ) flat but completely intact piece. It was very jelly-like. I fished it out and held it up. It had no problems staying intact unless i pulled at it. It seemed bumpy like it had ridges on it. The color was dark with lighter segments but it was almost completely covered with my BM before i recognized it. (stained ?) Also when i'm taking husk my BM's will come out stringed together for the most part, or in the shape of my colan. But this seemed a bit different. So i dont want to confuse the two if its something else.

Does this sound like a tapeworm ? i wish i took a picture !!!

Do tapeworms get stained by your BM's or tend to stay light or white?..

I'm also feeling considerably weak and sick today.

It just amazes me that is stayed together and had what seemed like ridges. I can't usually make out the color as its already stained by whatever else came out.

If anything else could be thrown in the mix, the only things i ate yesterday were and egg sandwhich in the morning a few snacks and a bowl of yellow rice and red beans ^_^

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)