CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Ms4Runr

ms4runr Views: 940
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 140,872

Re: Hi Ms4Runr

Robbie, I stuck with it for 4 days on 2x/day colema, and 6 days of the pills. I did eat very lightly. There seems to be some controversy over what is expelled. It seems reasonable to expel the mucus lining, which has been thickened by toxins, poor food, poor digestion; After all, the p&b shakes are specifically taken to loosen this lining. I have to admit that I didn't see 'much' some out the first couple of days probably because I was not using any kind of strainer to collect it. This is vital, for it is encouraging to see the waste expelled as they should be. My question is what's next? How does one determine a regular program? Until I figure that out, I will continue with 2x/week colema's, and morning p&b's just because I like them. I am interested in your progress, Robbie. Perhaps we can keep up with how it goes for both of us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)